ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
- Netherlands 2-4 working days
- Belgium 2-4 working days
- Germany 2-4 working days
- France 3-5 working days
- Rest of Europe 5-10 working days
+/- 500g of biltong per bag.
Our Halal beef comes from Dutch soil and is slaughtered Halal. We have a completely separate production line for our Halal biltong, using its own equipment from start to finish.
- 100% Dutch Halal Beef.
- Traditional South African flavour.
- High protein. No added sugar. No MSG.
- Salted, spiced, marinated and gently air-dried to eating perfection.
Everyone enjoys biltong in their own way. With a whole piece of biltong, you can eat it just the way you like.
Some people prefer a wafer-thin slice while others like their cuts more thick and chunky.
If you like your biltong lean and with minimal fat then you are going to enjoy this. This style of biltong is tender, soft and packed with flavour.
Ingredients: Halal Beef, salt, pepper, spices, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce (GF) Raisin juice.
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts. Mustard seeds.
Nutritional info per 100g: Energy 286kcal (1196kJ). Protein 54g. Fat 7.1g, of which saturated 3.2g. Salt 1.6g. Carbohydrates <0.6g, of which sugars <0.6g
All Runder products are fresh and perishable products.
While biltong has been cured with salt and also air-dried, it does not contain any preservatives that extend it's shelf life. Therefore, careful storage is required to ensure it is kept in optimal condition.
We recommend keeping your whole pieces, wrapped in an airtight medium and in the freezer. Simply take out a piece when you would like to eat it and allow it to come to room temperature before eating. Biltong defrosts very quickly.
It is best to not refreeze the biltong once you have defrosted it.
Alternatively, you can store it in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight and away from any heat source. Keeping it in a closed container will likely develop some humidity, moisture and it may spoil.
We do not replace whole pieces of biltong due to mould developing from incorrect storage methods.
PACKAGED FOR TRANSPORTATION
Our whole biltong pieces are only vacuum-sealed in plastic for food safety during transportation. It is not intended for you to keep the biltong in the packaging. Please remove your whole pieces from the packaging when you receive your package and follow the care instructions provided.
- We do not replace whole biltong pieces if your biltong goes mouldy.
- We guarantee the biltong gets to you safely through our shipping process but it is up to you to store your biltong correctly.
- If you are not comfortable with how to care for and store whole biltong try our sliced biltong instead. It has a longer shelf life.
Order online. Delivered to your door.
- Premium 100% Dutch Beef.
- Proper South African taste.
- High in protein.
- There is no added sugar. No MSG.
- Simply salted, spiced, marinated, and gently air-dried to eating perfection.
We would love to know what you think of our products, please leave us a review below. We do not moderate our reviews. All customer feedback is published directly on our website.
Heerlijk tussendoortje bij het sporten.